Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Red Dragon

I recently did some shopping at Chanel for shooting and personal use.
I was looking for a Red lipstick for shooting which is significant, kind of like Chinese red. The first idea come to my head is Chanel! When i was still hesitating about which kind of red to choose, the staff introduced this to me:
It is a perfect combination of easy application of lip gloss and finish of a lipstick!Creamy texture and intense color, simply apply with the blush alone then you got this result!

2 weeks later with humid weather when i was wondering on the street, i decided i need a red nail enamels! I was thinking YSL & Chanel, and finally i got this:

I wasnt even awared that the color name is the SAME as the lip gloss i got 2 weeks ago! I think i will wear this dragon with me in the coming Lunar new year. Perfect! isnt it?

No comments: